A weekly group for practicing presence and to meet others who are and to build presence practice community.
Do you live as a solitary individual trying to navigate and figure the whole universe out . . . .OR
Are you swimming in the simple waters of consciousness with others already, with this as your mostly normal? (And from there noticing what you need to do?)
Do you think that’s possible?
It seems it might be. The search could be over. I know, it’s kind of crazy . . .
Tuesdays at 11 Eastern, 5 CET, etc. Door closes at five minutes after. Don’t be late.
We’ll probably play with Presencing Practice.
Everything comes clear in Presence. It’s just that we humans are just getting the knack of this and pass it by unawares . . .
Guidelines can look like . . .
1. Presence is like a forest bird. We’ve no idea when s/he’ll be seen or heard.
2. There’s something there.
3. Presencing is like a game.
4. Your co-player doesn’t know more than you, or less I guess.
5. Attention is richly rewarded.
6. It doesn’t matter what you say.
7. No single thought that’s flowing through, can ever describe the whole of you.
8. Enjoy this chance to say what’s true, with someone else who’s doing it too.
9. Have some fun, you’ll soon be done.
Offered on a gift basis. You can make a donation here based on your ability to pay, the value you’re receiving and your desire to see more of this work in the world.
“I highly recommend this exploration and experience, based on being on 2 or 3 previous calls!! Wonderful people, wonderful experience. Highly expansive AND a good learning more about what it’s like to be in ‘shared mindfulness.’”
“I found it quite insightful, warm, welcoming and comforting. I surprised myself how I could hold a stronger presence with less distraction than usual. The deep listening out felt like it also contributed to senses emerging from a deeper inner place. As a newbie I felt safe and welcome in the space. With appreciation”
”. . . feels like very meaningful moments we spent together“