Inner Climate Collective*
Starts October, 2019
* That's what it's called now . . . name subject to change as we find ourselves
What’s the purpose of this group?
Two intertwining purposes. One is the personal desire for our own healing. To move what we’ve been working on for a long time more into awareness, to have collective support and witnessing when we do, and to have time to do it ongoingly, over months.
The second purpose is to do this intentionally in the awareness of our unprecedented emergency, which is going to be the context for the rest of our lives.
I feel the two are related in a mysterious way, like friends who were destined to meet. I imagine that each of these will strengthen the other and bring the other to life.
How will we do this? What methods will we use?
Presencing, systemic constellations, parts work.
How often and when will we meet?
As a baseline, we’ll meet once a week for 75 or 90 minutes. There can be, and I think will be, other calls between those, including myself, who may wish for more.
I’ll send out a Doodle poll as we come closer to the first week of October to find out the best time.
How will it be sustained?
It’ll be sustained on a gift basis. Offer your gift based on value received, ability to pay and your interest in supporting this work in the world. To make bookkeeping easier for both of us, and engagement higher, please pay before October 1st and for three months, October through December. (If you need to leave before the end of December I’ll return the remainder.) You can adjust your amount up or down later as you wish, with no penalty.
Who's it for?
- Ordinary people who 1) have a primary interest is increasing their access to higher consciousness, and 2) are aware we're very likely headed for some form of environmental and social breakdown.
- Most people will have been doing intentional inner work for a long time.
- If you're new to this I recommend the Hello Climate Change course as an intro. I love HCC's process of beginner's mind and recommend it to everyone. I teach it and take it myself as I do. It's not "lesser;" it does offer important additional support.
- If you're interested in joining the collective, please connect and schedule a session with me and we'll see if it's a great fit. .
You can also contact Andrew with questions or to explore this course.